Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chili Cook-off 2009

Hi everyone! I thought I'd post these pictures since they are very food related:) They are from a chili cook-off we had last January. It was a great party to beat the winter blues!

The score sheets, it was serious...:)
Some of the competitors prepping their entrees:
My entry...Buffalo Chicken Chili with blue cheese pancakes....which we're burnt, hence my downfall... ;)

The judges table...

The winner's circle:)
And here was our First Chili Cook-off Champion, Renee...who came to win, and win she did!!! (I believe the quote "after 6pm, we are no longer sisters" was uttered...;)
Part of her presentation...bread bowls and a Frito dipping station...I'm tellin you, she was gunnin for that blue ribbon!! :)
We laughed, we cried, it was better than "Cats"...we are having a Chinese New Years party next month, so stay tuned!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...